A Preferred Shopper Account that is simple and free!
When you create a free account, sign-up for our monthly email newsletter, or after you make your first purchase from our IsabellesLighting.com web store, our system will greet you with an email welcoming you an Isabelle Preferred Customer.
This is just a way to define your enhanced experience with us through our public webstore versus our marketplace stores.
Preferred Benefits when you shop direct with Isabelle's Lighting:
- Fast, FREE Delivery on tens of thousands of items. Any order $99 or more ships free. Most items ship in 1 - 2 business days. Each item page shows this specific information, where we ship from and what services we use to ship.
- Reward Cash is awarded as a $5 credit for each $100 spent in a single purchase (non-redeemable for cash back) when your order has shipped. That beats what most major credit cards offer!
- Direct Access to exclusive products and complete brands we only sell on our public webstore, not on our Amazon marketplace store.
- Personalized Service from our experienced Vermont team of lighting and home décor specialists. Not like a typical call center with only scripted order-takers. You will always reach one of our friendly Vermont team members any time you call us (844.476.8787 toll-free 24/7) or text us (802.522.2772)! Never any time consuming phone prompts or phone trees. Personal service every time. Our Order Desk hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-2pm Eastern time, excluding holidays. Whenever you call us outside this time, or when our Order Desk staff are all assisting customers, you will always reach a someone from our Receptionist Desk who can take your name, phone number and email address with your information so our Order Desk can contact you back as soon as possible.
- Isabelle's Lighting Preferred Business Customer Discounts Additional savings for our business customers upon request or private invitation.
For your peace of mind, please know that we will never give your email address to anyone for marketing purposes (read our Data Protection Statement for more details).